Crowdfunding the start of the Tiiendemanns Group
We need a minimum of € 100.000 to start with the Tiiendemanns Group. For this crowdfunding we are selling a maximum of 1.001 coupons* worth € 250,- each to have the funds to among other things:
- Pay the notary and fiscal lawyers to create the statutes of incorporation for the entities needed to start with the Tiiendemanns Group.
- Pay our partnered software developers team to develop the MVP of the Offline Product Presentation Software (OPPS) that we need to do the visiting rounds of Viisiit.®.
- Pay our partnered software developers to help our CTO with the back-end of the webshops we need for both Viisiit.® and PreciousChips®.
- Pay our production partner for the prototypes and first batch of PreciousChips®.
- Pay our “temporary work” partner to hire Viisiitors to start, together with the founder, with the visiting rounds of Viisiit.®.
*We can obtain our minimum funding need by selling 400 coupons of € 250,- each. Selling all available 1.001 coupons means obtaining enough funds to not be able to worry with finding new funding in the crucial starting months to keep following our budget proposal.
*At least anyone in the EU and UK (and the Dutch islands) that can pay the € 250,- at once together with giving a copy of their passports and their verifiable personal information as their home address gets the coupon(s) they buy per mail and later the common sharecertificates delivered at their home address.
*Citizens in other countries need to check for themselves if they don’t have laws prohibiting them from buying these coupons.
Our crowdfund proposition
1.001x coupons* to receive 25.000 common sharecertificates in Tiiendemanns Holding B.V.(f.t.) for
€ 250,- each.
*Minimum 400 coupons needs to be sold so that we can start with the incorporation process of the 4 entities given in the organogram of the Tiiendemanns Group.
Each common share-certificate holds 100% of the economic right of the underlying common shares in Tiiendemanns Holding, but hold no voting rights.
These sharecertificates you buy to help jumpstart a company (Tiiendemanns Group) with a mission to go help create Peace and Prosperity for the collective, step by step. This first step starts with the certificates being valued at € 0,01 per common share-certificate, and after the five year lock up period we expect that the value of each common share-certificate will not get below € 1,- per common share-certificate ever again.
Besides our revenue and future profit growth, there are two main assets that will be adding value to the common share-certificates you get by buying one or more coupons;
1. Through the value that the (long term) inventory of PreciousChips® adds to the company.
2. Through the value of our human capital that we build through expanding our Viisiitors team.
We believe that indirectly 3 other assets will contribute in a sustainable growth of the value of the certificates:
1. Once the public gets to know the 5P-Formula© and start holding us accountable to it and trust that we will not break it, this will increase their trust and loyalty in our brand.
2. 5% of the common shares go each to the More Wild Animals Foundation and the Connecting Foundation. The former foundation also receives 51% of the profits of PreciousChips® and the latter receives 51% of the profits of Viisiit.®.
3. The new services and products contained within the 1001 Year Plan like “Travellingual; which is a sort of “Uber-for languages” that we in the future will build so that we can add them to our portfolio companies for Viisiit.®.
Within five years after incorporation, or as soon as one of the companies becomes operational profitable, we will also incorporate the More Wild Animals Foundation and the Connecting Foundation.
For more information on the Tiiendemanns Group, Viisiit.® and PreciousChips® click on the button below! 👇
Co-Founder & CTO: Manjinder Singh
Founder & CEO
Value of the certificates of Tiiendemanns Group
The total 25.025.000 common share-certificates, valued at € 250.250, represents 2.08% of the starting economic right in Tiiendemanns Holding.
The initial price is thus € 0,01 per common share and we expect after receiving our minimum funding need of € 100k (we reach this by selling 400 coupons) that after 4 months we can sell the shares at the minimum at € 0,033 per common share already.
This we can achieve by selling within 4 months at the minimum 23x cases of PreciousChips® (with an undisclosed sale ratio because of business sensitive information), together with at least 69 marketing packages of Viisiit.® (also with an undisclosed sale ratio because of business sensitive information).
When we sell all 1.001 coupons we don’t need to immediately also go look for bank loans and/or keep looking for an angel investor at least for the crucial first 3 months after start.
Each coupon gives each holder 0.002% of the economic right and zero voting power in Tiiendemanns Holding. 100% of the common share-certificates bought in each coupon will also be locked for the first 5 years after incorporation, and therefor cannot be sold to other investors and/or back to the company.
The full lock up scheme for these certificates are:
1 - 5 years: 100% locked up
5 - 10 years: 90% locked up
10 - 15 years: 50% locked up
+15 years: 0% locked up.
Example: when you buy 1 coupon and get 25.000 common share-certificates, after 5 years you can sell maximum 2.500 common share-certificates, if we indeed succeed to after 5 years get the value above € 1,- per share, at for e.g. € 1,25 per share you can get € 3.125 for those 2.500 certificates.
The disclosure here is that these are certificates of a Dutch B.V.(f.t.) and when after 5 years you decide to put your certificates up for sale, because of the fact that in the first decades the company will invest in its international expansion, in most cases other investors will need to buy the shares over from you. This would mean that it could take a few months before we can find a suitable buyer for your certificates.
In the table below you can find the total share distribution reserved for the alpha seed phase. The 2.08% of the shares reserved for the crowdfund we take from the extra (team/investor) acquisition fund. This way an angel investor willing and able to take for themselves 2% of the economic value in Tiiendemanns Holding, helps us close our total (pre-)seed funding round, and can also obtain a board of directors seat.