Check www.h12n.com for more information about the active bounty challenges, the whitepaper and updates for example the active pre-private sale.
Or just click on the link below.
The first version of the whitepaper written to explain what the Tiiendemanns Group is, how Hiinderloopn Ventures B.V., Viisiit., with the ViisiitCoin fits in the group. It also explains what its trade secret called the 1001 Year Plan is.
In this document there is also an explanation on what all the trade marks being started are and how the Tiiendemanns Group will go monetizing all its proprietary (intellectual) assets.
The pre-private sale started December 10th, 2018 and starts with a price of € 0,00075 per VC and ends July 31st, 2019, with a price of € 0,0015 per VC
The pre-private sale is only open for accredited investors that can put a minimum of $ 150.000, € 125.000, 40 BTC, 857 ETH, 600.000 XRP or 280.000 KMD.
For this minimum payment Viisiit. agree to in time release 166 million ViisiitCoin to participants. For the maximum payment of $ 1.2 million, € 1 million, 320 BTC, 6856 ETH, 4.8 million XRP, or 2.24 million KMD, visit will release in time 1.3 billion ViisiitCoin to participants.
Only, no actual cryptocoin will be immediately released through this sale, because every participants in the pre-private sale agree with the 5 year lock up period after the DICO/STO, with the 20% immediate release after the lock up period, with the remaining 80% of the coins being released through a 10 year vesting schedule, with monthly release, after the lock up period.
So, every participants in the pre-private sale will get their last batch of ViisiitCoins, 15 years after the end of the DICO/STO.